Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5 Weeks From Now


5 weeks from now I will be hopping on a bike and taking off towards St. Louis and the Cardinal Glennon Cleft-Craniofacial Center. I’m working on a possible Meet & Greet with their craniofacial team. If all goes well, FACES client Aiden, a recent patient of craniofacial team member Dr. Lin, will be able to make it for a guest appearance too. Stay tuned!

After the Meet & Greet I will be hitting the road to Nebraska with intentions to get there that evening. Then the FACES Rally starts Friday and it's on til Sunday. Yay! Looking forward to meeting a lot of nice folks - including the people that work so hard to put on the rally like John Eckhardt and Tammy Linner.

Bike: I like my Honda, but honestly, I’d rather ride a comfortable bike to Nebraska. The Honda kills me after 200 miles. Working on a few things right now and hoping for a good outcome. Keep your fingers crossed! I will keep you posted.

I just love an adventure!
TTYL
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment