Monday, June 4, 2012

Two Days Til Take-Off!

Count Down! - 2 Days and Weather is Looking Good!

 

FACES Ride 4 Smiles was a Huge Success! The Gratitude I feel for everyone that participated is hard to put into words! All I can say is WOW! What awesome folks supported FACES Ride 4 Smiles 2012!

Speaking of awesome people, I am about to embark on a journey to meet more big-hearted bikers in Upland, Nebraska for the FACES Rally - June 8, 9, & 10! I'm looking forward to meeting some fine folks who have worked hard for 10+ years to put together this weekend event that benefits FACES: The National Craniofacial Association.

My seat came in! A Big Thank You to David Harless for bringing my seat to me from Rick Cycle Parts in Rainsville, AL. The seat arrived with David at the FACES Ride 4 Smiles and boy was I tempted to try and put it on then...but I had a ride to work so I had to put it into wonderful FACES Volunteer Dan's van [Thanks Dan!!!]. I'm picking it up today. Can't wait to put it on and sit on it!!! Photos to come! Thank you Dale, David, and Rick!

Off to work. Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment